Work in progress
Women on High Courts Worldwide: Where, When, and Why (with Maria Escobar-Lemmon, Valerie Hoekstra, and Miki Kittilson).
- Under advanced contract with Oxford University Press.
- Based on "Collaborative Research on Diffusing Equality: International Influences on Women’s Appointment to High Courts." National Science Foundation Grant SES 1323949, 2013-17.
Translation project from French to English of Hadiza Moussa's (2012) Entre absence et refus d'enfant: socio-anthropologie de la gestion de la fécondité féminine à Niamey, Niger. L'Harmattan.
- "Breaking the Judicial Glass Ceiling: The Appointment of Women to High Courts Worldwide" (with Maria Escobar-Lemmon, Valerie Hoekstra, and Miki Kittilson). Conditionally accepted.
- "Constitutionalism Constrained: The Constitutional Court of Benin and Defense of Human Rights" (with Susanna D. Wing). Invitation to revise and resubmit.
- "Diverse and Inclusive High Courts" (with Maria Escobar-Lemmon, Valerie Hoekstra, and Miki Kittilson). Invitation to revise and resubmit.